Friday, March 11, 2016

What saying goodbye to your soulmate looks like...

Closure, is it really necessary?  That's what I thought.

In my desperation to feel better already and not have to wake up every morning with that sense of grief, I went online and looked up: How to get over a breakup.  What I ended up finding was that basically I had made all the mistakes in the book.  I was needy, public about my emotions, I kept contacting him... just everything was a mess.  So anyways, last night we had a conversation, and it was pretty much what you would call a goodbye.  What I'm doing with this post is sharing what my goodbye looks like.


Love comes in all different, shapes and colors; ours was one of the best.

-Angie

1 comment:

  1. Oh Angie this gave me a heartache, and it isn't my story. ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” Apoyo desde lo lejos! Love you mamizonga!

    ReplyDelete