Monday, March 21, 2016

Anger makes it easy to move on...

I guess I'm back at anger... Not because you broke up with me, but because of how you're handling things.  Because of how willingly you have let go of everything that we stood for.  And I've waited an entire week to start writing, because it was pretty bad.  Should I hold back for you?  No.  But I'm trying to grow, and part of the growing means that I take time to digest my feelings, and deal with them on my own without exploding.  So in reality, I'm holding back for myself.  I'm holding back because dragging an unsolvable situation will do nothing.  I'm holding back because anger doesn't harm you, but it does harm me.

And so I've decided to make this path a tad more private.  Unfortunately I'm at the point where I'm starting to be less public about my feelings because it doesn't hurt as much so I'm thinking logically.

(The above passage took me about a week to write.)

And so I thought long and hard until today... I questioned whether to post this or not... whether to scratch it or not... whether to give up or not.  But after today it's clearer.  Thank you, Mark, for breaking my heart.  Thank you, Mark, for being everything you said you weren't.. THANK YOU, MARK, because after today, I am positive that you are no longer my person, and that you never really were.  After today, I move on...

I'm done.

-Angie

4 comments:

  1. You are stronger than you thought, and if tomorrow you find yourself crying again don't feel disappointed... it'll pass and you'll feel stronger again. Bendiciones y Éxito!��

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl ... U'll survive this we know u can ... In the end is his loss ... U and Luna deserve better than someone that can just get up and leave without caring

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl ... U'll survive this we know u can ... In the end is his loss ... U and Luna deserve better than someone that can just get up and leave without caring

    ReplyDelete